d1 Sundance Necklace: Sunday August 19 @ 1 - 3:30 pm
Learn how to knot beads on leather using large hole gems or pearls.
Add beads, trinkets, charms, pendants + more for a personalized piece then complete the design with an adjustable suede closure.
Intermediate level - wire wrapping unless your dangles are only pendants or charms then all levels welcome
Materials to bring or buy:
- Up to 2 strands of 6 - 10 mm large hole beads (must fit on 1 or 1.5mm leather)
- 2 - 4 decorative metal rings - interior diameter must be at least 4mm
- 2 - 4 large decorative rings - exterior diameter 15 - 20 mm
- Three accent beads, trinkets, pendants, or combination
- Wire +/or headpins for wrapping/attaching beads, etc.
- At least 5ft 3mm ultra suede
- Large leather crimp/slider
- Accent beads that fit on ultra suede (2 - 4)