Kit: Abalone Leaf Earrings - choice of Sterling or Gold
We've paired gorgeous hand carved abalone leaves into matched sets and combined them with glowing labradorite to create a simple and beautiful design.
- Ear wires shown with the finished pair differ from the style provided in the kit - see other photos for more details
- Each pair of abalone feathers will vary slightly in color and pattern from the ones shown in photos as they are carved from a natural shell material
- Gold fill or Sterling silver materials provided with kit.
Included in each kit:
Pair of carved Abalone feather pendant/beads
- Pair of faceted Labradorite gemstone beads
- Pair of French Wires
- Length of 26 gauge wire
Tools that you will need:
wire wrapping pliers: chain nose, round nose, wire cutters
- work surface: beading mat
Helpful, but not necessary:
- wire straightening pliers (nylon jaw)
- bent nose pliers
Abalone shell is believed to carry protection and bestow emotional balance. It naturally shields the wearer with tranquility and soothing energy.
"Lore of the Inuit peoples claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, an ordinary stone that transforms to the extraordinary, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms. It is, in every sense, a Stone of Magic, a crystal of shamans, diviners, healers, and all who travel and embrace the universe seeking knowledge and guidance. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one's own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities." -crystalvaults.com