e2 All Wrapped Up Bracelets: Sunday December 29, 2019 @ 1 - 3:30 pm
Learn how to make these fashionable leather + bead stack-able bracelets.
Students will work on either a single or double-wrap bracelet in class.
All levels welcome
Students to bring or buy for class:
1) Leather or cord: 1 – 1.5 mm, up to 75 inches
2) Button - leather must fit through button holes or shank
3) Beads: 4 - 6 mm, we recommend 1 or more strands.
4) Beading thread: we recommend and sell KO brand thread
5) Beading needle: #10 or #12