c1 All Wrapped Up Bracelets: Saturday May 5, 2018 @ 1:30 - 4 pm
Learn how to make these fashionable leather + bead stack-able bracelets.
Students will work on either a single or multi-wrap bracelet in class (student's choice) that can be taken home + finished if needed.
All levels welcome
Students to bring or buy for class:
1) Leather or cord: 1 – 1.5 mm, up to 75 inches
2) Button - leather must fit through button holes or shank
3) Beads: 4 - 6 mm, we recommend 1 or more strands.
4) Beading thread: we recommend and sell KO brand thread
5) Beading needle: #10 or #12